Armorgard Trekdror TKD1 Secure Van Tool Drawer
Trekdror by Armorgard, stackable secure tool drawers for vans, designed to protect & organise your power tools & hand tools.
Manufactured from heavy duty corrugated 1.5mm steel, powder coated to protect from corrosion & secured with 2 x Armorgard signature 5-Lever deadlocks for assured tool security.
Trekdror sliding drawers run on super smooth bearings which extend to 80% of their depth for easy loading of tools & offer a load capacity of 140 kg.
Fixing points are built into the case, allowing quick and easy mounting to your vehicle.
Trekdror units can be stacked using the optional stacking plates, or a popular choice to use them to create a false floor within your van.
The extra heavy duty construction of the case on the TKD1 & TKD3 models have an external load of up to 1 tonne whilst the TKD2 has 150 Kg load capacity.
See the Trekdror by Armorgard in action:
- Lightweight stackable design
- Drawer extends almost 80% depth
- Smooth operating bearings on drawer
- Keyed alike 5-lever deadlocks
- 3 Heavy duty keys supplied
- Vehicle friendly design fits between wheel arches
- Strong corrugated design, very rigid and sturdy
- Built in fixing points allow easy bolting to vehicle
- Optional dividers, compartmentalize the drawer
- Optional stacking plates, easily stack multiple units
- External Dimensions (Drawer Out):490 x 1900 x 300mm
- Internal (W x D x H mm)435 x 1040 x 245mm
- Material Thickness1.5mm
- Weight44 kg
- ColourCharcoal Grey / Pillar box red
- Fire ResistantUp to 30 Minutes
- 05.02excellent ' does what it says on the tin'
- 15.12TKD1 is a great item. Very robust design, runners are smooth but a little bit noisy and you can stack them up which is a great idea.
- 20.10Very heavy item and well built and secure at a discounted price .
Is it possible to order the store with additional keys?AYes please add the key as optional extra above the add to basket
Hi was wondering how they slider draws are fitted ThanksA
Fixing points are built in to the casing as standard to allow the TrekDror to be stacked or bolted down easily.
Mounting Kit - TKDMPK1
Stacking Kit - TKDSPK2
Ask a Question
If the questions listed still don't answer your question then please fill in the form below and a member of our sales team will get back to you.
Some of the great products that would go with TrekDror TKD1
You may also like
- CloseQuick SpecsExternal Dimensions (Drawer Out):980 x 1905 x 200mmInternal (W x D x H mm)925 x 1040 x 145mmMaterialSteelMaterial Thickness1.5mmWeight62 kgColourCharcoal Grey / Pillar box redFire ResistantUp to 30 Minutes
Slimline Secure Lockable Tool Drawer
By ArmorgardWas £610.91 inc. VAT Now £459.33 inc. VATTKD2More detailsView Specs
- CloseQuick SpecsExternal Dimensions (Drawer Out):490 x 1900 x 490mmInternal (W x D x H mm)435 x 1040 x 435mmMaterialSteelMaterial Thickness1.5mmWeight58 kgColourCharcoal Grey / Pillar box redFire ResistantUp to 30 Minutes
Large Secure Lockable Tool Drawer
By ArmorgardWas £665.45 inc. VAT Now £500.34 inc. VATTKD3More detailsView Specs
Armorgard Trekdror TKD1D
TrekDror TKD1 Divider Kit
Set of 3£327.27 inc. VATTKD1DMore details
(4 Brackets & Fixings)£32.73 inc. VATTKDMPK1More details
(4 Brackets & Fixings)£26.18 inc. VATTKDSPK2More details